( I have absolutely no clue how everything simply fell into place.)
1. Started sewing in grade school.
2. Made and sold pencil cases and tennis racquet covers for a bit of pocket money.
3. Sent a woven ribbon pillow to Princess Diana, for Williams birth.
4. Received a little thank you note from Kensington Palace.
5. Somehow graduated from Washington University in St.Louis.
6. Snagged an internship with The Smithsonian's Division of Costume.
7. Spent a summer in Paris with Parsons School of Design.
8. Designed and produced my own line of evening wear.
9. Stumbled into a Design job with Victor Costa.
10. Fell onto a photography set for Neiman Marcus.
11. Had a good run as a photo stylist.
12. Proposed to in Paris.
13. Married in Roma.
14. Moved to London.
15. Delivered two charming boys whilst in London.
16. Produced a handbag line that was featured in British Vogue.
17. Moved back to America and opened a shop.
18. FOUND my Great Grandmother Muzzie's SHOE BUICKLES.
19. MADE THE BUCKLES INTO A PEARL NECKLACE.
(Would you like to buy a necklace?)